I can eat both of them right now haha :D
Posted 4 years ago
I am more into cookies
ice-cream i always get brain freeze lol :awesome33: :awesome33:
Posted 4 years ago
ice cream :pinkheart: :pinkheart: :pinkheart:
Posted 4 years ago
terryracer wrote:
terryracerHit ManMale60 PostsJoined Aug, 20130KarmaPosted 5 hours agocookie dough ice cream

@terryracer

Agree 100 %
Posted 4 years ago
Wassup bro

Imma have to say cookies. It’s something about cookies that’s just feels so soothing to me. Don’t get me wrong ice cream got some good qualities too but the way how it feels when a warm cookie just melts into your mouth....Is like nothing I ever had. Cake is also a very good desert my favorite is red velvet.
Posted 4 years ago
so delicious :)
Posted 4 years ago
That's a hard question to answer to be honest. I love both... esp' when you mix the two. Even better is a hot piece of brownie with a scoop of ice cream on top. Yeeeeee~!! But between the two, I think I would have to go with the ice cream. I can normally have room for ice cream after a meal. A cookie doesn't seem to "fill in the cracks" better than a cold cup or cone of ice cream. Dunno, that's just my opinion. (( ANd I just realized that I have been to several topics and replying to random stuff. lol... this quarantine is nuts...) Be safe & healthy everybody :)
Posted 4 years ago
Cookies all day and a cup of milk
Posted 4 years ago
Both because you can mix both to have an ice cream sandwhich an you get get creative