Setting poses by yourself

Gunnarl
by Gunnarl · 8 posts
4 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 4 years ago · Author
Hi,

Does anybody know of a good way to set single poses by themselves?

Lining the up correctly without having to get a 2nd person in the mix :)

is it at all possible to spawn a "dummy" AVI which you can place in a preffered pose?
Posted 4 years ago
@Gunnarl

Why wouldn't you ask a friend to help and save you the extra hassle? Not a big deal it's virtual not RL contact with a stranger. lol
Thank you Jitz for not answering the question at all. Ofc I can do that, but I was just wondering if there was a possibility to do it?
Posted 4 years ago
@Gunnarl

You could use something like Sandboxie or VirtualBox to run 2 clients at the same time. Log into one on an alt and the other on the account that owns the room.

You could also try finding a mannequin in the catalog but last time I checked they can't be put into poses. So unless you can get a pre posed one or find a poseable one with triggers this may not work very well.

One of things I want to look into adding to our T3DE client is the future is the ability to spawn an actor like the ones in create mode in any room for exactly this purpose. Currently though I don't think there's any way of doing what you want.
Posted 4 years ago
switch back and forth from the two spots and if u have a opposite sex avi us that too.
Thanks for the replies :)

You could use something like Sandboxie or VirtualBox to run 2 clients at the same time. Log into one on an alt and the other on the account that owns the room.

You could also try finding a mannequin in the catalog but last time I checked they can't be put into poses. So unless you can get a pre posed one or find a poseable one with triggers this may not work very well.

One of things I want to look into adding to our T3DE client is the future is the ability to spawn an actor like the ones in create mode in any room for exactly this purpose. Currently though I don't think there's any way of doing what you want.
- This would be great.

-- Sun May 10, 2020 11:02 pm --

switch back and forth from the two spots and if u have a opposite sex avi us that too.
- Yes, this is what im trying to avoid, But no problem. I'll just have to get someone to help place the poses. Seems thats the only option at this time.

Thank you for your reply
Posted 4 years ago
Thank you it's helpful