Can you see me now? Bad? Desktop Beta and T3 PIDs

psychodaking
by psychodaking · 23 posts
4 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 4 years ago
ima eat some ass on this one
Posted 4 years ago
Unfortunately, I have now had the time to fully investation the situation and its worse than I thought.
Yes, I have the T3de and I can load things that I dont know, however, my man doesn't and just to test it out he got on the reg. desktop chat and was still able to see everything without havent deep client and t3de. He was able to see everything from the desktop version and all I use and BM product codes. And believe it or not on the desktop beta is the way they are trying to go. However
Posted 4 years ago
As far as i have known all the bm products that you load with PID and don't own can be seen by a mobile user but not sure why they cant see the outfits. I am not sure about the desktop beta client but if it works similar to imvu mobile or next then there might be same case of seeing the unowned products excluding fits and accessories.
Posted 4 years ago
This computer talk is lowkey hurting my head lol. But my question is what is t3de?
Posted 4 years ago
What are some of the features in the client, i've been thinking about buying it, also I saw something called T4DE [T4DE, spelled with a ‘4’, is a bootleg scam version of T3DE, also known as Texture & 3 Dimensional Extractor. T4DE lacks most of the admin and safety features within the legit software T3DE. T4DE, spelled with a ‘4’, should be avoided at all costs. T3DE, spelled with a ‘3’, is a version of the IMVU client with all of the admin features unlocked, including anti-tracking and safety features, sold by The IMVU Mafias. Using T4DE instead of T3DE with your sex products, puts your account at risk due to its lack of anti-tracking and other safety features, and is not recommended.] is that also made by the Datamine guy or another 3rd party client made by someone else and is it good? Genuinely just looking for a feature list so if there's a post already up about it could you link me?

-- Mon May 18, 2020 9:16 pm --

Oh well that answers my question.
Posted 4 years ago
So if T4DE [T4DE, spelled with a ‘4’, is a bootleg scam version of T3DE, also known as Texture & 3 Dimensional Extractor. T4DE lacks most of the admin and safety features within the legit software T3DE. T4DE, spelled with a ‘4’, should be avoided at all costs. T3DE, spelled with a ‘3’, is a version of the IMVU client with all of the admin features unlocked, including anti-tracking and safety features, sold by The IMVU Mafias. Using T4DE instead of T3DE with your sex products, puts your account at risk due to its lack of anti-tracking and other safety features, and is not recommended.] is a ripoff of T3DE, is T5DE [T5DE, spelled with a ‘5’, is a bootleg scam version of T3DE, also known as Texture & 3 Dimensional Extractor. T5DE lacks most of the admin and safety features within the legit software T3DE. T5DE, spelled with a ‘5’, should be avoided at all costs. a ripoff of T4DE [T4DE, spelled with a ‘4’, is a bootleg scam version of T3DE, also known as Texture & 3 Dimensional Extractor. T4DE lacks most of the admin and safety features within the legit software T3DE. T4DE, spelled with a ‘4’, should be avoided at all costs. T3DE, spelled with a ‘3’, is a version of the IMVU client with all of the admin features unlocked, including anti-tracking and safety features, sold by The IMVU Mafias. Using T4DE instead of T3DE with your sex products, puts your account at risk due to its lack of anti-tracking and other safety features, and is not recommended.]?

Edit: (Okay so, bot really messed this post up quite a bit; allow me to redo it. x=4)

If T(x)DE is a ripoff of T3DE, is T5DE [T5DE, spelled with a ‘5’, is a bootleg scam version of T3DE, also known as Texture & 3 Dimensional Extractor. T5DE lacks most of the admin and safety features within the legit software T3DE. T5DE, spelled with a ‘5’, should be avoided at all costs. a ripoff of T(x)DE?
Posted 4 years ago
If T(4)DE is a ripoff of T3DE, is T5DE [T5DE, spelled with a ‘5’, is a bootleg scam version of T3DE, also known as Texture & 3 Dimensional Extractor. T5DE lacks most of the admin and safety features within the legit software T3DE. T5DE, spelled with a ‘5’, should be avoided at all costs. a ripoff of T(4)DE?

@Vixened

T(3)DE stands for:
Texture
Dimensional
Extractor

The 3 dimensions are x,y,z (the 3 dimensions that make up a 3D model)

So my question back to you is, what are the 4th and 5th dimensions? Normally the 4th dimension is smell or an unseen dimension within space. Does T(4)DE make your products smell like something? (no ... it does not add smell to your products)

The 5th dimension in physics or in modeling is normally gravity or electo magnetism. Does T(5)DE make your products heavy or magnetic? (no ... IMVU's 3D engine does not support gravity, sadly)

Anything above the 3rd dimension when speaking of software dealing with IMVU ... is just an uneducated gimmick, ... and most likely a dangerous bootleg.
Posted 4 years ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Ahh, that makes much more sense. In that sense, T5DE [T5DE, spelled with a ‘5’, is a bootleg scam version of T3DE, also known as Texture & 3 Dimensional Extractor. T5DE lacks most of the admin and safety features within the legit software T3DE. T5DE, spelled with a ‘5’, should be avoided at all costs. is just a ripoff of a ripoff aiming to get on the money bandwagon. Luckily I didn't pay for it, but was daring enough to check what it's like. I wonder if you or Datamine would be willing to look into the coding, cause I can offer the Mediafire link where I got it.