New Civilian Member, and Request for Help

InertiaRising
by InertiaRising · 15 posts
4 years ago in Introductions
Posted 4 years ago
its good to hear that they did her good, so much we only hear the bad with out the results,
now we just need imvu to start selling the imvu cards in the stores again, seems its getting so hard to find them any more, stores say the vendors supply them but the vendors never load any on the stands for us to buy, hope this trend is not a indication of a lack of drive in the company and a slow move to closing down imvu in the future
Posted 4 years ago
Thank you for sharing. That helps to warn others. My friends had been targeted by a guy doing the same thing. By chance, was the name Ricky within the username?
Posted 4 years ago
In my view, if you smell any kind of happening or misbehavior, REPORT and BLOCK that user ASAP. IMVU helps in blocking them and deleting their accounts.

Also, don't share much details about yourself to an unknown "user" in your friend list. It depends on us about how much we give information 'bout ourself.

Also, the biggest problem is the credits. I know we want to buy many stuffs from the shop. And many fishers and spammers uses this to get our account info. So NEVER NEVER trust anyone who says they will give you credits or blah blah.

Check this topic to know some known and unknown ways to earn IMVU credits.
https://www.imvumafias.org/community/viewtopic.php?p=163231#p163231
Posted 4 years ago
So glad to hear that your friend account was given back.....there are really a lot of scammers out there....so all we can do is be careful.....Here in mafia....we are all trying our best to make a secure fun place to be in....Thanks to Don and DM.....thanks for making mafia a safe fun place to be. Be safe everyone..
Posted 4 years ago
theft of accounts is constant in imvu, something pitiful