IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 4 years ago
I tried both ways but now when i try to install it again i get a Cannot execute installment popup
Posted 4 years ago · Author
@girll222

Want me to help you over TeamViewer? Shoot me a PM with the connection details.
Posted 4 years ago
Can someone tell me why each time when I set do not disturb mode what should mean that I am offline, I am still online? When I go to "my profile" page via Imvu lite, they always say that my status is Online, only way I can change it is if I set to "creating"

I am not sure what kind of problem is that? But it is like that for a veeeery long time, months by now.
Posted 4 years ago · Author
@TheBosanac

That feature doesn't work properly in any client. For example if you set yourself to DnD people on mobile can still see you. It's probably even worse now with the new client.
Posted 4 years ago
Okay, thanks for the info. Although I had some kind of feeling that I am probably appearing even on other client versions as online, while other are appearing only online on mobile, but probably it is just my assumption.

Thank you for your time and answering this question :)
Posted 4 years ago
Anyone noticed very slow loading of products? Is this something related to IMVULite or IMVU servers in general? I got this issue since almost 1 month now. Even reinstalling IMVULite doesn't help. It was working fine before...
Posted 4 years ago
@DataMine

thanks
Posted 4 years ago
it works , thank you so much