Hello! I haven't used imvu in years...looking for help

smileystarfish
by smileystarfish · 5 posts
4 years ago in Introductions
Posted 4 years ago · Author
Hi all,

I started using imvu in 2006 and became a creator, I don't think I've been active on the site in about 10 years. Recently logged back in and secured my account after I had an email from IMVU Support as someone was trying to gain access. Just waiting for the account to be fully unlocked.

What have I missed in the last decade? My shop has still been selling items so I've got what feels like a ridiculous amount of credits, as well as some unpublished items that I'm willing to give away.

Thanks

smileystarfish
Posted 4 years ago
I could help you been playing imvu for 12 years now text my disc for any question my love nyya#2185
Posted 4 years ago
Hi smileystarfish,
Welcome back, I was from 2011, and just came back recently due to covid and having a great time, the changes I'm seeing is the mobile version of imvu and the clunky hair is now so much beautiful and animated.

BTW, hwat od you meant by fully unlock. I thought I had similar issue after long hiatus, but it is now fully functioning.
Posted 4 years ago
Welcome back :). My shop was the same way. I wasn't gone as long as you, but when I came back I had so many credits! I wouldn't say a whole bunch has changed. The avis are better now, especially the form of them is more realistic, no more square shoulders. If you get back into deving I wouldn't mind helping if you need any assistance!