bless you imvu mafia!!!

trendanon555
by trendanon555 · 4 posts
3 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 3 years ago · Author
since joining imvu mafia i have learnt so much about the game. at first i joined to see what people were selling and the items that were available but since then it has been a learning experience for me as well. i think this website is great and the community is even better. i now know imvu even bettet than i did (i didn't know anything about the game just 6 months ago lol) and it's thanks to this website. bless you imvu mafia!!!!!!
Posted 3 years ago
Ongawd fam members of the fam let it be known that da imvu mafias really are tru Nd real to there worth and based on the facts that it’s real no scam or false BS it’s all real deal certified All I’m saying welcome to the billionaire boys club fam put in that work keep it going hard wish to do what it do with such a crew if it’s just u mane u Gucci but a team that’s solid to the roots straight up Just recalled the first time I was wit the mafias and they were already out low key low key when I first stated imvu that was 15 now 24 that’s ova 9+ years and that’s truuu and truth stands over all the frauds keep it real Nd ahunnid mob ongawd god bless amen
Posted 3 years ago
Yeahhhhhhh IMVU MAFIA IS SUUUUUPER COOOOOL. I was hoping to discover this website earlier to be honest. I read most of the reviews said this website is legit and not scam. It's make me happy because yeah this website is easy to use and friendly user website. It is easy and clear as crystal. Let's hope this website to be more successful in the future.