Bosses take losses

M4STWANTeD
by M4STWANTeD · 4 posts
3 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 3 years ago · Author
Taking a loss as a Don never losing beginning more from the beginning of a jump when it starts to shore beach that we are on correct like dinosaurs got to see who you are to reflect even more stuff that you adore wants to open the door you have to have a key for losing an hour overnight label for sure thing give it back to us but like a bar and it’s long as this so hard I think in his heart he says he has become more better flight just be off-topic just keep pushingStraight straight up what is hard times he said the corona I know what I want to be out there which is certainly some pandemic and epidemic and I said bullshit just about politics going on the world in one of the photo photo photo hope it was an ass hole to keep the hope to be open just never have what is your offer first fifth time can you get back in for August 10 and coming back What are you fuckers don’t want to see you tomorrow you do it on my Ricci H-E-B in dream if you see a Ricci Ricci restart his meanness me something and I don’t know that’s nonsense for most folks if it’s just to focus on different things alone I have it I’ll be sucking my focus keep a strong here just keep it really nice and fast if you do it nicely we have time will be surprise sleep so sleep in on what time she can people don’t notice but I’m using the right person but recipe :-) I want to be our day no depends what company you have a very straight up we have a hell because you broke it last so brokenGo fast with Soren go get burgers wings on top of my forehead on the type of knowledge that I think I followed think is this form of typing oh God God bless America and it’s really in Canada every every place in the world because your world did you eat shit just encourage Doctor to do came by but I don’t fault because you can confirm it’s true we should be sent to the world back to you till four so where is a powerful I will charge is true the more action you do the more fabric cloth won’t be rich because she was so strong as you can what is the more power man just speaking to myself something solid to look at and look back and reflect how to send a beginner – you are used to be brown Jesus name amen

-- Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:12 am --

Marshmallow place to myself look up pray maybe our behave if your anger and control don’t be so beautiful why are you miserable go first why you’re slow down just a slow reaction so that we can store everything I’m slower 10 times more careful what you put out there with your shower see God’s name for real for real before by the way I transport get this off my chest which I know don’t know her straight prosper overflowing with blessings

-- Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:14 am --

Straight up top it this is on my shit list for tomorrow stability but I seen out there if this is the flow meters my knowledge is what I think and I don’t think no more because you take me to Malaysian getting her in the bout it easier to be possessed more you think about it and we wish this question a question as the people in action with power and open the faith and passion Sean goes into each every day he’s asking prayer for Shabbos you knocking you’ll be outside and go on go on go now I’m back at it for real talk you know where I can get out a massive massive big bucks classroom

-- Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:15 am --

Hope this is OK to be off topic please please please tell me if this is OK if so the feedback is awesome honestly feedback on your stuff and I’ll look and see I see more I have for motion to the most is the ESTNNNNN to keep that straight flying prosper achieve he went last dream I don’t worry I’m OK not a straight keep it straight to curve the more we try water Street it’s like birch speaking like a pirate step on it like a big step on a crack break them out back come on the bag shuffle die what is straight facts big times 10 Bacc on gawd
Posted 3 years ago
Apparently bosses take losses is a song lmao. The lyrics are pretty funny, ill leave some funny ones here.

Light the money the money light me
tаlking а ? it'll never chаnge me
four o'clock she texting me
left her on reаd cаuse I cаn't reаd

she texted аgаin аnd I texted her friend
they riding my wаve аnd they not gone trend
tаlking my shit my breаth musk stаnk
these hoes on business? nаh just me

http://www.muziksozleri.org/king-cid-bo ... 7a62d.html the song is pretty terrible tbh.
Posted 3 years ago · Author
See that this was suppose to be legit but I’m. It getting credited For all the real shi I’m actually word from word real asf Gucci mane why this not get me what I want and been tryin for days now why please tell me why is this screwing up every time I hit then I cash out I always get hit bacc with some shi that is B.S not sneaking dissin or talkin shi just letting y’all know what the hell is going on cuh if I cannot hit this time around ima bust on sum chicken with her head cut off cut her off like a head then come bacc trynna get my SHI ongawd bro why cannot I hit like I hit errytime I get on I’m here bro dnt trip I am here so here on out take me serious cuh I got this game on lock from being married to it if this does not hit and get me what I am trynna get and been trynna get for the longest now Gucci mane gone flip ongawd eskitit