What is the latest movie you watched and what did you think

rejectedness
by rejectedness · 32 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago
latest movie i watched was the new Halloween Released in 2018 i thought it was an alright movie not like the original ones in this one Micheal Myers got trapped in the basement of the only person to survive him. then i just watched rampage that movie is a hell of a good movie.
Posted 4 years ago
I watched the entirety of the harry potter series this week. Corona.
Posted 4 years ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

It will be done. hahah I've never heard of it, but, this is the time for everything.
Posted 3 years ago
I believe the lateset I watched was aquamarine lol I felt nostalgic because it's a movie from my childhood. I've always been obsessed wwith mermaids, and that movie pretty much influenced that XD. Rewatching it made me love it all over again.
Posted 3 years ago
Inception! Had the be the best movie I have watched. The music had to my favourite!

-- Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:18 pm --

Inception! Had the be the best movie I have watched. The music had to my favourite!
Posted 3 years ago
I watched school dance and it was very funny and it kept my attention throughout the entirety of the film.
Posted 3 years ago
Right now been watching a lot of Christmas movies, but really like family oriented movies from Dolly Parton's Christmas movie collections. Google and check some out. :santacat: