Help

IRavenI
by IRavenI · 5 posts
3 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 3 years ago · Author
Hello, is there a way to see the albums that are hidden or only visible to friends.

Because I have them hidden and only for friends but I think someone is seeing them.

And I would like to know if it is possible for me to see them too.

Thanks.
Posted 3 years ago
as far as i know there is no way for anyone to see anyones albums if they have their album set for private or set for friends only.
Posted 3 years ago
If you have it set to only friends I don’t think anyone else can see them except your friends and are you talking about trying to see your own album or your friends album but yeah you can definitely see your own album
Posted 3 years ago
There use to be an XML API for albums, know as the web gallery xml API, designed for use with custom JavaScript driven album scripts ... that users would place on their HP's. The API was fully open and could be used to access otherwise inaccessible albums.

Code
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_gallery_xml.php?av=

The API was decommissioned a few years ago though ...

Before that, the GUI version of the gallery interface with completely open, but they patched that around 12 years ago.

I'm not aware of any current data bleeds on IMVU's gallery / album system ... other than the default outfit picture.
Posted 3 years ago
Yes i use the method on web version of imvu go to photos :tla10: