Newest Mafia Member

bm2xper
by bm2xper · 12 posts
3 years ago in Introductions
Posted 3 years ago · Author
Hey, so here I am, ready to help and profit and help grow profits ...or whatever
I have html coding knowledge like websites and stuff like that, and I know how to program CNC machines (but IDK if that is useful here or not)
Posted 3 years ago
@bm2xper

I have html coding knowledge like websites and stuff like that

HTML is an XML schema similar to CAL3D. We can always use more CAL3D coders.

and I know how to program CNC machines

What, like hurco machines? Do you just program them, or do you repair them as well?
Posted 3 years ago
Welcome to the family bm2xper. I'm sure your skills will come in handy for many, for many here are always looking to upgrade there skills in knowledge. I hope you enjoy your time here as well as you get to know the family and join in on the hot chat box. Welcome again. :)
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@bm2xperI have html coding knowledge like websites and stuff like thatHTML is an XML schema similar to CAL3D. We can always use more CAL3D coders.and I know how to program CNC machinesWhat, like hurco machines? Do you just program them, or do you repair them as well?

@Don Von Alpha Dom

I am open to learning more so XML and CAL3D I guess will be my targets in the near future.

Uh, CNC like Computer Numerical Control, so I tell (for example) a turret lathe where to position a tool on an X,Y,Z axis to create machine parts.
Posted 3 years ago
@bm2xper

am open to learning more so XML and CAL3D I guess will be my targets in the near future.

Awesome. Do you have skype or discord? I can send you tutorials here, or over skype / discord.

Uh, CNC like Computer Numerical Control, so I tell (for example) a turret lathe where to position a tool on an X,Y,Z axis to create machine parts.

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm familiar with CNC as well. Hurco is just a brand of CNC I'm most familiar with. I wanted to know, because CAL3D also runs off of x,y,z coordinates.
@Don Von Alpha Dom

discord is Martovich#8999
Posted 3 years ago
Oh hi. You're new in here too