IMVU Mobile App

Kamasutra
by Kamasutra · 36 posts
4 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 3 years ago
you can send a invite to people but if they are using pc they don't get invite
Posted 3 years ago
Isn't there a popup on mobile as well giving you the option to leave the current room you're in and joining the one where you are invited to ? I try using the mobile app as little as possible, but as i remember you still do get invites.
Posted 3 years ago
@Angel S

yeah you still get the invites on your phone
Posted 3 years ago
I mean I'd say probably since its a phone :D It's free no need to download making online purchases are easier. I am sure you know that already. But I'd probably say getting credits. You can do daily spins, and some offers are beneficial. But I'd suggest using Computer only because the controls are a bit easier. I have not many tips but the good old press and holding things lol. But you're question is actually really good and I have been wondering the same thing. I've been using IMVU since 2019 I believe. Yeah that's right.
Posted 3 years ago
Ahh~! How the IMVU app has grown! Although, it was only one thing they have added. They finally added the ‘Whisper’ option, so I hope that update brightens your view on the app itself.
Posted 9 months ago
Well im sure by now yall should be up to date with the new perks of mobile I guess they heard yall prayers cause its looking more now these days that people are more mobile now than anything. They still have some cons that they gotta tend to on mobile but over all it’s coming along very well I must say. Im still team PC though lol