How did you find out about The Mafia?

Pink Barbie
by Pink Barbie · 134 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 3 years ago
I found Mafia site from just surfing under imvu probable looking for imvu website at the time.
Posted 3 years ago
I was simply looking for a way to get AP for IMVU without having to pay the money to have it. I came across Mafia and it seemed pretty legit. There are a lot of interesting topics and things to learn here. Usually when it comes to subjects like these I simply just get what I need and get off of the site. The Mafia is different then all those other simple sites. There are so many people here that I can possibly make friends with. I can help and learn new things as well. I enjoy to write and being able to post off topic or on topic things are pretty interesting! This site is more unique then I thought and it's less than just being able to buy free cocks and buy things for IMVU for a cheaper price. You can actually find ways to possibly bypass things and gee, there is a lot of supportive people here. The discord server is also interesting and I can't lie it's pretty fun interacting with new people and learning things every now and then. I found this site on google and I am pretty proud I did. I feel united for some reason since sites like these are something I enjoy to join. I love the vibes this site brings off and the way it is built up. Its actually super cool and using it makes me feel like some high-teck genius for some reason lol. Thanks for giving me the chance to do what it was I really came here to do. But also introducing to me all these new things I have never knew about since joining IMVU in 2019. Much appreciation and I definitely think joining The Mafia was one of the best decision I have made all year.
Posted 3 years ago
i'm glad I did found it lol..I googled for the imvu dick as my imvu gf was pestering me to get it.. :moneymouth: .I believe I can earn these credits in a few days.. :badgrin:
Posted 3 years ago
I got my points @donvonalphadom,
I am Getting my trigger soon..
:please: :please:
Posted 2 years ago
I was searching on google for imvu sex rooms and i found a thread from imvumafias and here i go. I like the black market too pretty cool with the dicks for medits and stuff.
Posted 2 years ago
i was searching for free stuff without ap and i google that , in the end i found 2 websites this one . and some other website but its not good as this one , its very good website
Posted 2 years ago
for my part, a friend told me about it, but not paying attention at that moment, because i started on imvu, but over time, i got interested in BM and on google, i found, and i 'I'm more than delighted, an extra group, moderators attentive, no complaints, everything is perfect for the community