IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 years ago
So how safe is to use this current imvu lite version? Do you have any information about how many people got banned because of this version? I am a bit worried of using it again coz I lost my very old account because I used one of previous versions of IMVU lite. I know that you are guys doing crazy work to make everything fine, but I guess imvu staff is also growing and learning new tricks so I guess it is getting harder and harder to pass their checking system ?
Posted 2 years ago
Yeah maybe it's safe for now but who know what IMVU will come up with any ideas to screw it again. I noticed they put a lot more effort into blocking BM products and unofficial clients than fixing up the real issues.
Posted 2 years ago
Can you use the triggers you bought from here with the client?
Posted 2 years ago
@ aron127
Yes you can….but i suggest before buying anything ask the seller about your concerns. Because of the new imvu…everything seems to be in a mess. As for imvulite…..been using this since it first started….i just use this to protect my account from being spied by imvu. It is working for me. If you so choose to use it…make sure you try the latest one. There are not much perk but safe. Stay safe everyone.
Posted 2 years ago
Is this still working? I can't seem to get it to download and work unless am doing wrong but can someone help?
Posted 2 years ago
@DataMine
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Hello
imvuLite using 541.0 and it is asking for updates 543.0
is safe using imvulite ??
Release: 543.0- Fix issues with automatically triggering particles.- Fix crashes when loading certain products

thanks
Posted 2 years ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Thank you so much
Posted 2 years ago
Holy shit, i'm glad i came across this forum. I'm still using the IMVULite v39. Is it safe to still use this version? Or would you recommend i update to the newest version? I've invested a lot to my account, i'd hate to risk getting it ban. If anyone can reply ASAP, id appreciate it.