will vu pull the plug on classic client?

sadecatgirl
by sadecatgirl · 149 posts
2 years ago in IMVU News
Posted 2 years ago
@sadecatgirl

I hope so to or else they gonna be in big trouble cause there Classic Client is not compatible with Windows 11 yet so if this update actually works then they actually did something right for once lol if not then they are really screwed, cause that's gonna be crash city until they fix it, and also I was in a BM room and shockingly I didn't get banned lol which is a sigh of relive cause I'm just like 600 points away from buying a trigger from the Don mafia himself, and also I wanted to add you as a friend, cause this conversation has been really good I really enjoyed it!

And I really want vu to step up its a good program just treat it like how we enjoy it, and I'm pretty excited to use the room and triggers I'm buying!
Posted 2 years ago · Author
NicoTaco wrote:
@sadecatgirlI hope so to or else they gonna be in big trouble cause there Classic Client is not compatible with Windows 11 yet so if this update actually works then they actually did something right for once lol if not then they are really screwed, cause that's gonna be crash city until they fix it, and also I was in a BM room and shockingly I didn't get banned lol which is a sigh of relive cause I'm just like 600 points away from buying a trigger from the Don mafia himself, and also I wanted to add you as a friend, cause this conversation has been really good I really enjoyed it!And I really want vu to step up its a good program just treat it like how we enjoy it, and I'm pretty excited to use the room and triggers I'm buying!

@NicoTaco

wait what? classic client doesn't work on windows 11? o-o i thought it did....since the backway compatibility thingy or something...either way i hope everyone's bm will get updated to the latest version of the vu classic client before the mandatory update....
Posted 2 years ago
I'm using Classic Client on Windows 11, it works. IMVU wants you to believe it doesn't as an excuse to kill it. They say that Windows is going to stop being compatible with 32 bit programs or something along those lines.
Zel wrote:
I'm using Classic Client on Windows 11, it works. IMVU wants you to believe it doesn't as an excuse to kill it. They say that Windows is going to stop being compatible with 32 bit programs or something along those lines.

@Zel

yeah that's what i read! but when i looked up if windows 11 is compatible with 32 bit programs they say it should work fine.
Posted 2 years ago
@sadecatgirl

For some programs not all, and that's strange cause imvu was crashing for me when I was using windows 11 but if its working then imma try it again and see if its working on my laptop, but lets see and yeah I hope the bm do get updated before the mandatory update
NicoTaco wrote:
@sadecatgirlFor some programs not all, and that's strange cause imvu was crashing for me when I was using windows 11 but if its working then imma try it again and see if its working on my laptop, but lets see and yeah I hope the bm do get updated before the mandatory update

@NicoTaco

ohhh ok i see! but i think we should be ok till around 2025 yes? we shall wait and see for a deep client update before the mandatory classic client update..hopefully it'll be soon cuz the minimum now is 543.0 and the deep client currently runs on 540.2 hopefully all the other bm services update their clients too!
Posted 2 years ago
@sadecatgirl

yeah well thats good cause I'm hype for it, first time having a bm triggers and bm room so I'm kinda excited to actually own some of my own and all the best for 2022 hope you have a better year than 2021 and more success to you, and yeah should be okay till 2025 cause I don't think they gonna do any major changes, unless they wanna do another one and cause chaos then fine, we'll just watch from the sidelines lol but that's how it is

-- Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:51 am --

Also a question did anyone update there browser as well cause they been asking to update the browser version which very few people actually use and to be honest I don't know why they made a browser version of it cause its just the same as mobile, makes absolute no sense
NicoTaco wrote:
@sadecatgirlyeah well thats good cause I'm hype for it, first time having a bm triggers and bm room so I'm kinda excited to actually own some of my own and all the best for 2022 hope you have a better year than 2021 and more success to you, and yeah should be okay till 2025 cause I don't think they gonna do any major changes, unless they wanna do another one and cause chaos then fine, we'll just watch from the sidelines lol but that's how it is-- Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:51 am --Also a question did anyone update there browser as well cause they been asking to update the browser version which very few people actually use and to be honest I don't know why they made a browser version of it cause its just the same as mobile, makes absolute no sense

@NicoTaco

the browser version of vu next? i only keep it on my browser to answer DM's and click on links but i do update my chrome whenever there is an update. i dont have the new client on my pc since its still in beta...im gonna keep using classic client till they kill it if do...

happy new year everyone!
Posted 2 years ago
I hate mobile users and Imvu Mobile. In fact, I think why they don't separate the servers of their mobile users, they should make another server for themselves as soon as possible and not come across.
papclass wrote:
I hate mobile users and Imvu Mobile. In fact, I think why they don't separate the servers of their mobile users, they should make another server for themselves as soon as possible and not come across.

@papclass

yeah i think alot of people dont like mobile users...especially since it says 0 kbs (even tho it's a good way to figure out if someone's on mobile) there are rooms on vu saying NO MOBILE USERS. and also there's some rooms/poses that only work on pc and vise versa. i think it's also cuz mobile users probably tend to have high kbs thus causing a ton of lag....