IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1477 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 years ago
My account was 11+ years and it was banned due to using an unauthorised 3rd party app - I only used IMVUlite

This happened in July 2021. Is there any way to recover this please - it said permanently banned
Posted 2 years ago · Author
@Chief Savage

If you want to buy me a new Apple Computer, I will take the time to learn the OS and how to modify the client, lol. Personally, I hate Apple with a passion so I will never buy an Apple device with my own money, and no one on our staff uses one either therefore we cannot develop a mac version.

Chief Savage wrote:
I can't even get an ISO to go back on my computer because I don't have a disc to burn to and I don't have...idk.. I just can't get anything to operate anymore

These days you would make a bootable usb drive from the iso using the Microsoft Media Creation Tool or Rufus. It's actually really easy, the programs do all the work.
Posted 2 years ago · Author
@l3emi

Sounds like you were using an old version of IMVULite that wasn't safe, back when the bans started happening. Unfortunately there's not much you can do to recover the account except pester customer support with ticks, emails and phone calls or by taking them to court.
Posted 2 years ago
DataMine wrote:
@Chief SavageIf you want to buy me a new Apple Computer, I will take the time to learn the OS and how to modify the client, lol. Personally, I hate Apple with a passion so I will never buy an Apple device with my own money, and no one on our staff uses one either therefore we cannot develop a mac version. Chief Savage wrote:I can't even get an ISO to go back on my computer because I don't have a disc to burn to and I don't have...idk.. I just can't get anything to operate anymore
These days you would make a bootable usb drive from the iso using the Microsoft Media Creation Tool or Rufus. It's actually really easy, the programs do all the work.

@DataMine

oh no no sir I do not support apple at all either I've been in the cell phone business a few times over the years and what not even their logo says it's bad energy lol. I would rather see it go for Android and Linux

-- Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:14 pm --

@DataMine

yeah I have reapers downloaded onto my phone it's an exe file as well I had it working at one point I thought but I could never get it to go all the way through. the USB drives I have I'll have a bunch of them not a Windows which is why I needed to get one of my desktops working or an ISO onto it somehow but I didn't have one big enough and it's just been one thing after another I'm getting it figured out he's just annoying.
Posted 2 years ago
You're doing a great job

-- Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:14 pm --

I can see myself using imvu lite for a really long time
Posted 2 years ago
so does that mean that everytime imvu gets an update I have to come back here and download the newer version of imvulite?
Posted 2 years ago
Hi, everytime i open my imvu lite, i have to double click it multiple times for it to open, and even when I do get it open, i sign in and it doesnt sign it. what should i do?
Posted 2 years ago
@byebimbo

Hello….Do you have imvu classic on your desk/laptop? Did you uninstall the old version of lite? Try unistalling all your imvus. Classic and lite….then reboot and install the classic first then imvu lite….make sure that you get here the latest version of lite…lite v44. Client version 543….Hope this helps.