Interesting bug with free credits offer

5hy
by 5hy · 4 posts
2 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 years ago · Author
As the title suggest I found a bug in one of the free credit offers that revenue universe hosts. The offer said to sign up for a crypto.com account and fully verify it (using your ID or drivers license) to get close to 3k credits. I started it because I didn't mind giving out my ID and I was gonna close the account after I was granted the credits anyway. The verification progress took only a few minutes and I got an email saying I failed because my documents were blurry, it suggested to download their app to start the sign up progress again but I didn't really bother.

I signed out for the day and went to bed, about 8 to 9 hours later I log in to my account and I see that I was granted the credits for the offer even though I didn't actually do what the offer wanted me to do.

Posted 2 years ago
so how exactly would someone else be able to get 3k? you gonna send the credits or how would it work?
Posted 2 years ago · Author
@LaBubblez

You just complete the offer and the credits will be added to your account. It's part of the free credit offers that imvu puts out with their partners however the offer that I did was bugged and it gave me the credits without me doing it.
Posted 2 years ago
5hy wrote:
@LaBubblezYou just complete the offer and the credits will be added to your account. It's part of the free credit offers that imvu puts out with their partners however the offer that I did was bugged and it gave me the credits without me doing it.

@5hy

Lucky you…..but be careful…..stay safe everyone.