Back to ImvuMafias

Cm Punk 69
by Cm Punk 69 · 4 posts
2 years ago in Introductions
Posted 2 years ago · Author
Hello people, I used to spend a good time around the forum back in the day, now it's been too long and I don't use Imvu anymore, I used to create too, and I have credits I really need to sell...

What are the steps to become a established member?
Thanks.
Posted 2 years ago
@Cm Punk 69

Welcome back! fastest way to achieve your goal, stay active & build your rep. seems like you are interested in becoming a reseller ? so here are some helpful links to look at.

TOS: terms_of_service.php

FAQ: faq.php#
Posted 2 years ago
@Cm Punk 69

1. Register on our website: http://www.imvumafias.org/community/
2. Login and Post Daily on the forums for two weeks, to form a chain of trust.
3. If you miss a day or get caught spamming, then the chain breaks and you have to start over.
4. After completing the chain, post a credits selling listing on the IMVU Black Market website: http://www.imvumafias.org/community/buy ... _ad&step=1
5. When you make a sale, have the buyer leave you karma and a comment from your profile.
6. When you have 2 sales, message Myself or @Don Von Alpha Dom and request the Credit Seller role.

Note: This process only works if your mafia account is at least 1 month old.
Posted 2 years ago
@Cm Punk 69

Wellcome and enjoy here. You will get what you desires i believe.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

The chain is so interesting i learning new things everyday, can we see our chain broke or not or how long ? or can we buy something like 1 day chain not broking thing with medits like insurance? :) Thank you

by the way sorry for poor english, if u misundersand or if u think i didnt get it then send message to me pls