all means of purchase and buying stopped

steve5112
by steve5112 · 4 posts
2 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 2 years ago · Author
Well I'm going to try this and see if a reasonable solution can be offer here to the targeting of my accounts from staffers at IMVU.
It seems I have a bulls eye painted on my accounts at IMVU I can not buy anything with Gift cards or any of my banking means cards, debits
Pay Pal you name it . nothing will be accepted threw any means provided at IMVU check out . So they have really put the screws to me the bastards .
If this is something that you cannot help me with maybe you might have some hints I can use from sling shots to bull horns Lol .
Its really not that funny but I do my best not to let it get me down . thank you much is appreciated from the Mafia family members and staff . sincerely steve5112
Posted 2 years ago
Maybe IMVU has it that wherever your located, they assume your new and existing accounts are you and banning you/ not letting you buy from them. I don't know if a VPN would help work but maybe give it a try if it's the last remaining hope you have, or maybe ask them in VIP chat. Talk to a IMVU staff and see if they can explain why or how come they won't accept your payment. Good luck and hope this possibly helped!
Posted 2 years ago
@steve5112

You're being tracked by their device finger printing. You have to use a static VPN, block JavaScript on your browser, only use mafia clients (we strip out the spyware IMVU uses), and only pay for stuff with brand new gift cards.
Posted 2 years ago · Author
Well I have something to add to this saga , cuz it will be interesting to see how it ends .
Today I did something I would strongly recommend anybody reading this not to try . I have and account with IMVU that was used by my sister that is on hold . basically they wanted a copy of my sisters drivers license submitted to them and she said ," hell no " . IMVU knows I was using this account and despite many attempt to claim it following THEIR policy's of ID submission they will not release it to me , but I still have access to it . So I file my complaints here . I came out and told them I wanted to report FRAUD here . I just love throwing that word in bold lettering up in there faces . I labeled my complaint as Advertising fraud ! Because when I put in the numbers they tell me that it has been redeemed . this not what Walmart is telling me being its from there . Now I really laid this one on hard with serious accusation and consequences .

The problem with doing this is , you start to become that piece of metal in the room that's starting to glow and every one is seeing it . I've been having some success by doing this because no one wants to be the donkey getting the tail pinned on them . So they just try to appeas me and close the ticket down fast . To hell with these ass faces I'm going to start pushing harder on this one for sure ! to be continued ...