What Do You Do On IMVU?

nulldata
by nulldata · 105 posts
7 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 years ago

@Trigonometry

i side with alot of what you said. for one, i like bein' in chatrooms talkin' to like-minded ppl as well but even if their views are different as long as they stay respectful and decent. some mobile players are fine but i think theyre limited in alot of ways and i dont like when they fill up chat with emojis that look horrible on the client :kat_emoji1:

ima shopaholic and wishlister so i mainly go to chatrooms made for shoppin' or giftin' bc i like makin' looks and its fun seein' different creations and stylez. bein' a sXe(straight-edge) in those chatrooms are easier for me bc they dont stand for or side with trolls and i dont like to feed into them anyway

and a blog or topic for showin' amazin' chatrooms is a really good idea to make and i would like to see it
Posted 2 years ago
i just chill with some of my friends in a room that they have open when they're online...sometimes i'll be invited to a party that my friend is hosting so i'll be in there sometimes. i dont go seeking for new people in random rooms now...the only time i'll be in a random room is when i get invited to one lol
Posted 2 years ago
I just create avatars nowadays. Chatrooms aren't really my thing anymore but I park in some.
Posted 2 years ago
lets see.. I fuck bitches most of the time. I shop shop shop til I drop drop drop. & most of all .. I loveeeeeeeee trolling people. all day long. I like pissing yalls digital characters tf off. mostly when I go into rooms I turn the light off & everybody gets pissed. I call people ugly. I tell niggas ima fuck they bitch. I might smack somebody or two. I lead all the hookers on hooker alley on. they get so pissed when they get no coins.
Posted 2 years ago
The best comment i think is > > >

@Don Von Alpha Dom

Mostly fixing broken sex products or making new sex products. Sometimes I park my avi in a room with music and ignore the chat, or park my avi in a BDSM room to enjoy the perverted atmosphere. Sometime's I'll tell jokes or randomly gift someone. Every now and then I'll troll someone. Last month, a girl would not stop messaging me begging to be my breeding sex slave, so I tricked her into thinking I was a cannibal and was only interested in eating people ...

This is really best answer, so cool. While in this platform people like you are like God's :) We other all %99.9 are just bein toy or something like that. I am searching sex and roleplay and find someone to fuck always but when i see your this message lol i felt too little in the ocean. So i started somewhere to bein part of family for to do somethings like that ^^ i will learn and do more when have time..

Sorry for my bad english, if misunderstand something then feel free to send me message, thank you ^^
Posted 2 years ago
Mostly I create on IMVU and usually mesh in blender.
Posted 2 years ago
Create and put together obscure clothes and outfits. So I can be different than the rest.
Posted 2 years ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

Godfather / Don, you play hard ehhh.

I usually just hang out in model rooms, so I collect some credits by tidying up as a mod in two rooms because men are looking for girls for perverted purposes.