IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 years ago
i am trying to install it doesnt happen it closes on own, how so?
Posted 2 years ago
qes32d3q wrote:
i am trying to install it doesnt happen it closes on own, how so?

@qes32d3q

Try a clean install of your imvu……delete all your imvu on your computer….then restart your computer….install imvu classic ….then install imvu lite. Hope this help…goodluck….any question….feel free to ask.
Posted 2 years ago
is there Create Mode option on in the update or the current one ? and safe ?
Posted 2 years ago
@CYRUS57

Nada. IMVU added server side protections on create mode that are impossible to get around. Even with bypassing every non-essential API in create mode .... you get banned after 5 uses without having the creator agreement signed. Something about pulling the parents in the derive chain when loading a product in create mode ... they can detect it.
Posted 2 years ago
Ik you said we cant use create mode on the client cuz it get detected and we can get banned, but is there a way to get the client in private. Im not using a legit imvu account cuz mine got banned 2 years ago but I need the create mode to test the product im creating for a ppl, just to see its good or not
Posted 2 years ago · Author
@IDGAFXX

I have considered offering another client that has create mode unlocked as well as other potentially unsafe h4c|<s. I would advertise it as use at your own risk however I know people would ignore that and complain to me if they get banned.

But really the biggest reason I haven't created it yet is I simply don't want to maintain a 4th client. Especially for free. So if I did create another, I would charge for it and it probably wouldn't be cheap.

I'll discuss it more with our staff.
Last edited by DataMine on Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed typo
Posted 2 years ago
@DataMine

Yeah I understand your point, but im not really using a legit account. Just using a random account Ive made to take pic and post on insta and I was wondering if in some way I could get create mode cuz Im doing tutorial on how to create and making products. I just gotta test it if it works on avatars. But hey thank you
Posted 2 years ago
I'd like to ask. why can't my old version of IMVU Client be deleted?...Because I want to download the latest version!. I've also used " Delete IMVU " several times but still
Posted 2 years ago
@kukurusukm

Have you used control panel to delete all of your imvu? Try making a clean start….delete all your imvu…..imvu classic….lite….deep….then if you have a cleaner….clean your computer…then restart your computer….then start by installing the imvu classic….rename it…then imvulite…..etc…Goodluck. Hope this works for you.
Posted 2 years ago
my imvu lite has creator mode, and teh camera works in Shop..Maybe I am looking at something else...or confused about the topic above...