Embarrassment issue: I accidentally liked someone's post.

Primaveral
by Primaveral · 10 posts
2 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 years ago · Author
Can someone see if I liked their post even if I unliked it and disabled my account?

I went into a profile I shouldn't be looking and I accidentally liked one of their photos. I immediately unliked it and got nervous to the point that I ended up disabling my account. At least for a couple hours. I know Imvu mobile immediately shows the notification and sometimes even if you unlike the post, your user is still visible on the activity wall. So, please, I really need to know if this person can still see it or I won't be able to rest at peace.
@Don Von Alpha Dom

I actually have both. I didn't think about it, so thank you for the suggestion! I'm going to try that out. :-)
Posted 2 years ago
@Primaveral

i'm pretty sure they will have it in their active log but when you do disable your account i believe it just shows an empty icon and when they click on it they arent able to see it, but i believe they can't scroll past 5 months of the activity log so idk if this info helps
@SwagGod

I tested it with two random accounts and it still shows in the notifications like it was never removed, even when the account is disabled. Sadly, at this point, I think the only way to remove it is if the person deletes the post.
Thank you for the information, though. :-)
@SwagGod

Do I need to report it from different accounts or just spam report it from one?
Posted 2 years ago
I remember liking one of my ex girls post (was just peeping on her) I accidentally liked one of her posts on the IMVU mobile app and sadly she saw that I did even though I unliked it.