Retired/Disabled Names List

DataMine
by DataMine · 32 posts
8 years ago in Introductions
Posted 8 years ago · Author
xhynrae wrote:
Is it possible to narrow list down to users that had catalogs?

You could try using Google to seek out catalogs by people on this list.
Posted 7 years ago
Can I buy a custom name? Somebody please help me :moneyrotate: :arrowl:
Posted 7 years ago
well done dm ^^
Posted 7 years ago
:panda4:
Posted 5 years ago
Great work
Posted 2 years ago
@DataMine
i just found this post today took some interest in seein' more of the list so i clicked on the image lightbox link thinkin' it would open a pic or imgur but saw that its a download instead and then noticed that it charged me 150 medits. i know theres a market here but didnt think downloads on other threads or posts could just charge a fee without mention unless this is a glitch bc it was posted years ago and that wasnt suppose to happen. either way, i would just like to better know if thats the norm or not for the future
Posted 2 years ago · Author
@Caleidanna

Sorry about that. The image was supposed to be a download button but I guess over the years the image got deleted. I will fix this.

Yes, the cost is intended. Files uploaded to our download system can have a medit cost associated with them. Unfortunately there's no way to display the cost in a post as the downloads system wasn't designed to have that kind of functionality. It was designed more to be browsed thank linked directly to.

The downloads system is something we don't publicly expose anymore due to it needing a ton of work, but if you're interested in browsing it, the main index here: dm_eds/index.php

It's a project that's been on my long to-do list for a few years. I will look into adding a proper download button for the system that not only imforms you that it's part of the download system but what's the cost is (if any).
Posted 2 years ago
i wonder how many of those names have been reused now.... :tlaponder: