Watch movies and shows online for FREE [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 85 posts
10 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 3 years ago
ayyy thanks man this is great
Posted 3 years ago
123movies.com used to be my go to site until it was taken down its proxies had too many popup ads or premium links.
Posted 3 years ago
:notworthy: very interesting :notworthy:
Posted 3 years ago
@DataMine

Big Don, add this to that list right away.

https://soap2day.to/

One of the best out there in my opinion.
Posted 2 years ago
Best Overall: Crackle

Crackle has hundreds of mainstream movies and original content. Content is regularly cycled, so there's always something new to watch.

Best for a Variety of Movies: Popcornflix

With Popcornflix, you can watch free movies on your TV, computer, or mobile device without setting up an account.

Best for Finding Movies Around the Web: Yidio

Yidio doesn't host any content, but it has a robust search feature that finds where you can watch films and shows for free online.

Best for High-Quality Movies: Vudu

Vudu has free high-definition movies organized so that you can see all available content in a single genre all on one page, including a New to Free list.

Best for Movie Information: Freevee

Watch free movies with ads and get comprehensive information about the director, cast, and production.

Best for a TV Experience: Pluto TV

In addition to on-demand movies and TV, you can even watch live TV channels and listen to radio stations.
Posted 1 year ago
Boy it sure has been a minute since I've used some of these sites. Good to see that movie4k is still up and running. Will have to make my way back to that sometime.
Posted 5 months ago
greatful for the list, will be sharing with a few of my buds for discord meetups and movie nights etc