NEW HELP

Angelinawhtt
by Angelinawhtt · 8 posts
2 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 2 years ago · Author
HEY guys im new too this page and i really don't know what i can and can't do here but i have some small questions if anyone would like to give me of there time and answer them for me
so what does medis do i think it called that the top blue things with coins and also

1. i used to have a app that help me get any mapping on imvu shop the mesh and everything tops so once i got in again on IMVU don't accept chkn file i think only json one of those files aren't accepted so does anyone know hope to fix that since before it was so useful to download anyones map and redo everything in it was so easy almost like a cheat

2, also about   its a page you can see what the user is wearing how can you hide that i remember i did pay with imvu money 10k and it was removed from a guy who had imvu don't remember the name anymore

3, please leave a private message if you feel more confutable would mean a lot to get a help
Posted 2 years ago
there's a bunch of different sites that can be used for finding people's outfits that have them hidden on vu unless they paid vip on the site to hide it there as well...i know that creators tend to do that so that people don't steal their outfits.
Posted 2 years ago
@Angelinawhtt

Welcome to the group….i know you will enjoy the site….explore the many forums we have….

Withe regards to your question

1. Are you asking for something that you can get a mesh of a product? If so…..pm DataMine and ask about mpr. Its safe to use and you can get any mesh for learning purposes….

2. Find vu is a site that you can see what an avatar is wearing……mafia has a cloner too….see if this is something that would be useful for you….

I hope i have answered your question….feel free to ask if you still have any question concern and we will try to reply asap. Enjoy!
@sadecatgirl

thank you so much yes I've got the answer for it i will check it out appreciate the answer :D

-- Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:15 pm --

@thessa

First of all i want to start and thank you for the replay really nice of you

1. so about finding produckt on imvu shop about contacting the person how do i do that? and also is that a site i download that i can use or every time i want something i need to contact him to get it from that person

2. about hiding my imvu outfit so how can i contact that person as well since before i payed as said imvu coins 10k to have it hide from a guy on imvu :D and thank you once again for the help
Posted 2 years ago
@Angelinawhtt

Glad to be of help….

1. DataMines mpr is a one time purchase…you can use any time you want. Its good to use for learning purposes to get the mesh you want.

2. About hiding your outfit…..there are 2 ways…..1 is on the client…..go to your room……right click your monitor…..click product in scene…..
Your browser would open…..scroll down till you see hide my outfit….click….
2nd method is go to findvu.com….buy vip and your outfit wont show….but this is a monthly fee…..

Enjoy!
Posted 2 years ago
@Angelinawhtt

Welcome to our community. We're pretty open here, check out our Terms of Service for a detailed overview of the type of content we allow and our forum etiquette. It's pretty basic in my opinion. Basically just don't be an asshole and don't sell anything that doesn't belong to you.

Angelinawhtt wrote:
i got in again on IMVU don't accept chkn file i think only json

Both the classic client and IMVU Studio accept chkns. It's still the main format used by IMVU, the other being FBX. If you're talking about a chkn with only a json file inside it, that usually means the product was derived from another and didn't override or add any new assets.
@thessa

Thank You appreciate all the help :D

-- Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:54 pm --

@DataMine

Awesome thank you i will check the terms, i tried to pm you about mpr how to get it but somehow i don't think my message did arrive and thank you for all the help since i had a site before on my windows but it don't work now i don't know the problem it won't let me download i think it was json or chkn one of them and i don't know how to convert the file to something it want me too :D and thank you for the response
Posted 2 years ago
@Angelinawhtt

Your welcome…glad to be of help….mpr is a great software….unlike others its a stand alone software….i had mine for many years now…..and for some reason if it needs update….DataMine is always here to update it….so i think its worth the money you will be spending.

Maybe you should try imvulite too….its a lite version of imvu….if you are interested….read imvulite forum…. Enjoy the site.