About unluck

Sinkaf
by Sinkaf · 3 posts
2 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 2 years ago · Author
Hmm after i found here i really became one of you and i feel i will be better family member here. After i interest black market then i see i have medits and i can buy things with medits then i bought somethings. After than i figured out if someone not download and install deep client things from here then cant see anything. Then i tried to get someone for just try this blackmarket things but noone wanted to download or install anything plus most of them blocked me (i think they thought i m some kind h4c|<7r). In this history i got very classified woman and everythings great but after bed she want to see something inside then i am saying oh i have awesome things u will love but you should download install bla bla then again losing..

At final i couldnt find girl to try anything from here :S Is it just happening only me ? any other one have same situation ? New account GA noob girls not come to me also :D This topic will make me feel too ambarassing in future i think because after touch more people i will became serious maffia member and many girls will want to feel inside my avatar but nevermind.

Hmm in the other hand if create my own product with VIP then if pass away from imvu then i can have everything in there and all GA AP doesnt matter will see all black market stuff. I am respecting and thankfull here for that but havent time to create :S I wish if someone create them like GA can see then gift it to me :) but if its me i cant trust so why someone should trust me, nevermind.

I just opened this topic, if someone has very unluck like me then we can find solutions and good ways together maybe :D Feel free to whisper my mail ;P

By the way so sorry for my poor english, if i get wrong or u missunderstand then feel free to tell me about it. Thank you ^^