MPR

Angelinawhtt
by Angelinawhtt · 6 posts
2 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 2 years ago · Author
Hello guys i had mpr before got it from a friend but in somehow its not working anymore or maybe i forgot how to use it since it was around 6 years ago

so can anymore help me download it again where can i find it otherwise i had one before but as said i don't know if it got patched or i forgot how to use it

Any advice :)?
Posted 2 years ago
@Angelinawhtt

You buy MPR from
@Datamine
. MPR requires login with your mafia account, and it only works if your mafia account is whitelisted (has purchased the software). You're probably using an older version that we killed, or your friend changed their mafia account login.
@Don Von Alpha Dom

i did pm datamine but didn't get an answer yet maybe he's buys but i think it been 2 days now but how much it cost and who i can email who can look at the issue im having if you can help me that would be great as well
@Don Von Alpha Dom

i really don't understand you mean this account since its new and I'm computer is new but where is the link i can by it otherwise can i email you how it looks for me the problem since datamine isn't answering :) thank you for all the help and the time