what does everyone have thats the same thing. on a human?

Deleted user
by Deleted user · 19 posts
1 year ago in AP Social Games
Posted 1 year ago · Author
its a simple easy Queston so what does everyone have that's the same thing on a human body. that's the same thing. same size. on there body.

everyone has one. is the hint <-------- !!!!! same size.
Posted 1 year ago
A seed to be planted in someone else's body? Lol, just a random guess haha, hmmm..... A seed in one's body that's same as planting seed in the ground, one seed give birth to a higher man being and the other seed that gets planted in ground it gives birth to a new plant, I think that's the similarity between two type of seeds.
Posted 1 year ago
@4beb

Took me a bit of thinking, but I was like ... most body parts grow with age, so is there anything that we are born with that is never used again after birth? Then I was like ... bellybutton, because we cut the cord, so it is never used again, so why would it ever need to grow?
Posted 1 year ago
He tricked me because he said "same size" lol I thought he meant its the same size on everyone lol, but when I thought about the bellybutton I was like they are different sizes on some people soo I kept thinking about it lol. :working:
Posted 1 year ago
NEKALION wrote:
He tricked me because he said "same size" lol I thought he meant its the same size on everyone lol, but when I thought about the bellybutton I was like they are different sizes on some people soo I kept thinking about it lol.

@NEKALION

the same size thing tricked me too!
Posted 1 year ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
bellybutton, because we cut the cord, so it is never used again, so why would it ever need to grow?

@Don Von Alpha Dom

@sadecatgirl

@NEKALION

A hole is a hole ;)
Posted 1 year ago
.. asshole? obv answer

-- Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:55 am --

bellybutton can be an inney or an outtie..