IMVU Developing Programs Master List

DataMine
by DataMine · 32 posts
10 years ago in Basic Creator Help
Posted 6 years ago
Thank you for these!!! Really appreciate it. I'll bookmark them for later use.
Posted 6 years ago
I'm really glad I found this thread. I started using the tools from both Deliverance and Boris years ago before I took an extended LOA from IMVU. After 5 years, I've pretty much forgotten what I had learned. Not to mention that my 3DSMAX version which worked on XP won't run on WIN7 :(. So back to square one on a lot of stuff.

I still have the Pose Maker and Couple Pose Maker from Deliverance which I did purchase (thought you had too back then to put them on your page)(p.s. I somehow managed to download the .swf file for the Pose Maker and threw it into a local .html file so I could run it standalone. Thought I had the couple one too but I can't find it anymore if I did) and have all of her instructions which are also still available in the old forums

http://www.imvu.com/catalog/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpbb2&file=viewtopic.php&t=251970

but I lost all of my info from Boris so I'll be checking those links here soon. Wasn't there also some helpful info on .xrf and .xaf files from Keef? I think it's here

http://pixelpusher.us/

now. I'll have to look. So much to get back into and so little time...

Hope this helps anyone interested in this stuff.
Posted 6 years ago
amazing, I like it
Posted 1 year ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

i downloaded debugger from that post but i couldn't get any swf files from those links. After clicking on one, it took me to a webpage that gave "Hmm, we r having trouble finding this site" and even check my internet, it was working fine.
Posted 1 year ago
@Don Von Alpha Dom

In the very starting post by Datamine, i clicked on those links. but np, i found some swf files except Lathe and preloader in the other forum where you shared zip files. Tyvm for that
Posted 1 year ago
Thank you all for sharing resources for creators

Unfortunately, many of the links are leading me to non-working pages.

Could it because I am currently on Android app?

Or, because these posts have not been updated in the four years?

-- Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:44 am --

Lon wrote:
@Don Von Alpha DomIn the very starting post by Datamine, i clicked on those links. but np, i found some swf files except Lathe and preloader in the other forum where you shared zip files. Tyvm for that

@Lon

What other forum please?