IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 1 year ago
something wrong with this update cause everytime i download it all my stuff won’t be loaded it up
Posted 1 year ago · Author
@Goated1x

Please don't try to spam the forums. I have edited your message. The issue is with IMVU's servers, not IMVULite. https://help.imvu.com/s/question/0D55d0 ... uage=en_US
Posted 1 year ago
can i get the link for the one where u can open the create tab? i dont care ab getting banned i just need it for a use
@elwelz

We don't currently offer a client that can do that. I have plans to re enable this as an opt-in feature in T3DE soon.
Posted 1 year ago
DataMine wrote:
@elwelzWe don't currently offer a client that can do that. I have plans to re enable this as an opt-in feature in T3DE soon.

@DataMine

Yeah…..we will all look forward to that…..thank you always DM….
Posted 1 year ago
Hi there,
I downloaded imvulite, it's all over, unfortunately when I open imvulite and go to the shop I still can't take a picture, how do you do it?
Thank you for your answers
Posted 1 year ago

@14Nooby

14Nooby wrote:
Hi there,
I downloaded imvulite, it's all over, unfortunately when I open imvulite and go to the shop I still can't take a picture, how do you do it?
Thank you for your answers

did you download it on the administrator account or on a local account? i had the same problem bc for some reason when you download it on a local account the camera doesnt work in the shop. if you downloaded it on a local account run it as an administrator and it should work

Posted 1 year ago
@Caleidanna

Qu'es-ce que vous appelez un compte administrateur et un compte locale? c'est quoi la différence? désoler je suis pas très douer en informatique

EDIT: What do you call an administrator account and a local account? what is the difference? sorry i'm not very computer savvy
Last edited by DataMine on Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: translated message
@14Nooby

We are an English speaking community, please use a translator next time.

An Windows administrator account has more privileges than a standard account and can do a lot more. If you're not using an admin account, try right-clicking on the IMVULite shortcut and click run as administrator.