Hello everyone :)

by daisyore · 11 posts
14 years ago in Introductions
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hi :) I like this site. I'm new here so everything looks very difficult for me :)) I hope it's just for some time ;)) I'm from lithuania, very little country in Europe :) well, my dream is to travel all over the world :) I love animals, I like music :) now I'm student :) I'm studying landscape design :) hope someday live in Australia ;) sorry for my english, it is not very good yet :) what else can I say? well, you can ask me some questions :))) have a nice day ;)))
Posted 14 years ago
welcome daisyore :D
please enjoy and have fun
btw your English is so clear :wink:
:) what does it mean "btw"? xDD could someone tell me what i need to do here? ;) how to download cheats, how to get free imvu credits?
Posted 14 years ago
haha btw is the short form of " by the way "
go browse the topics and you'll learn by your self :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
Welcome daisy :twisted: you said asked you any question..... so here is mine................................................. deep breath.................................................................................................................. How old are u and r u single? :hehe:

btw welcome to our family :D
Posted 14 years ago
hello
you are very nice people ;))) thank you very much for information ;)
i'm 19 years old :) and I am not single :) here is so much good information, but I am so stupid to understand it :D i think it's because of my English which is not very good :) i can write and speak correctly (i think) but there are a lot of words that i don't understand :D for example that "btw" :D but now i know what it means :))) thanks again ;)
Posted 14 years ago
daisyore wrote:
here is so much good information, but I am so stupid to understand it :D i think it's because of my English which is not very good :)

believe me no one is stupid.....the one of us will be stupid if he\she convinced him\her self that he\she is stupid... on the other hand if you don't understand something .. or you're facing some problems understanding English simply just ask for help .... many members will help you and make it easier for you .. have a nice day :wink: