Disabled for UFI.

Wolphawkien
by Wolphawkien · 5 posts
1 year ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 1 year ago · Author
I recently had one of my IMVU accounts disabled for creating 2 UFI items. I was deriving product ID 33081428, B Female Dick Shemale. I didn't mess with anything but the texture, changing the color of it from say red to black. From an alt account I can see that the item I derived from was not disabled, nor any of the similar items that was derived from it. I am totally confused now, why was mine considered unfit?
Posted 1 year ago
@Wolphawkien

If your product icon or any pictures you used for the products page show hips touching between two people, IMVU considers that a picture of possible penetration and will disable a product for it. They take into account images and keywords used in the product name / description, not just the product its self.

IMVU also has a size limit on limp dicks. They're not allowed to be over a certain width nor hang beneath a certain part of the legs. It's possible that turning the dick black made it look larger to them. Or, you might have used a smaller than normal avatar in your product images, thus making the dick look larger in comparison ... hanging beneath what they consider the acceptable point on the legs.
@Don Von Alpha Dom

My product name was Black Strap On Tool. The product image was simply blue text on a black background that said "Rock On W/ Your Strap On."
Thank you. I'll work on another marketing logo.