by martinkvam · 42 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 1 year ago
Night at the Roxbury!!!!!
@DataMine
knows it word for word!
Posted 1 year ago
@Idkausername

Will anime count too? I watch anime and netflix series more compared to movies.

I prefer watching horror/mystery movies (gore horror not the jump scares), like Saw series.

For anime i prefer shonen jumps like One piece, Naruto, Death Note (this isnt shonen)

And for web series i prefer horror/mystery too (Alice in boderland, haunting of the bly manor, Behind her eyes [you must watch this one if youre into netflix series, its slow at the start but it takes weird turn at the end])
Posted 1 year ago
Too many to mention, maybe Rogue One cause I've been watching Andor and enjoying it. Rogue One is my favourite of all Star Wars films.
Posted 1 year ago
@Idkausername

Most of the movies I enjoy are from the late 80s, 90s and early to late 2000s. I could recommend a lot, what are you interested in?
Posted 1 year ago
Favourite movies are the step up series movies. They have beena crucial part in my love of dancing, I was a wee little lad when I saw them and wanted to be like Moose (one of the recurring characters in most movies), the movies follow a nice timeline, the dance choreographies are incredible and look visually stunning, the love interests in the movies are quite fun to follow and ofc the most important reason I fell for these movies was the message it passed on, it gave me courage to start dancing and that alone is something I'm thankful for. Overall I will always recommend these movies to everyone.