possible to get verified other than the normal way?

princessjenie
by princessjenie · 11 posts
1 year ago in Help & Support
Posted 1 year ago
if ur talking about age verification there is a few ways to do it on vu...i believe the normal way is to just input ur birthday but if that doesn't work after 3 tries then u will have to upload a photo of ur government ID...
Posted 1 year ago
@princessjenie

Not sure what has changed since I did it 9 years ago, but I had to take a picture of my state id and my social security card. If they don't have a license or gov id, they may be able to verify themselves with an original birth certificate and Social Security Card. Worth asking to find out.
Posted 1 year ago
@princessjenie

has he tried just simply inputting his birthday? there are a few options if it doesn't work after 3 tries...other than government ID he could try SSN (Social Security Number) or driver's license if he has one.
Posted 1 year ago
@princessjenie

I'm wondering if the payment method he uses affects the need for a govt ID. Perhaps paying via credit card would remove the need for an ID? I don't know.

Back in the day ... there were fake ID generators and sites selling fake ID's. You'd get in trouble if you tried to use one to get into a bar IRL, but they worked fine online for sites requiring ID, if you wanted an extra layer of privacy. Supposedly people still use them all the time for games that require ID, like Roblox. Don't know about IMVU.