GA room with sexual content -- WITHOUT GETTING BANNED

scottimvu
by scottimvu · 24 posts
3 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 2 years ago
there is a new update in every few months so its kinda hard to not get band maybe in the future
Posted 2 years ago
Not gonna happen bro . Imvu is ONNIT

ONNIT!!
Posted 1 year ago
I never heard of that whole new app that they have created just for teens, but to be honest I dunno whats the point behind it because they already have a social platform that can be acceptable for teens. they just need to start putting more word out for it to be itself again.

Believe it or not the platform used to be a platform that was thriving amazingly till they made some key poor decisions with deciding which side people get put in the 17 and lower side or the 18+ which they should of done a little more of implementing some features on each side to help secure children from accidentally landing in the adult side, which was the key reason why the AP badge was butchered of its unique features of erect nipples, sex poses, and triggers of course. When it comes to this I still to this day, felt like if imvu did a different path to the controversy back then i feel imvu will still be thriving a bit better. but the community i can not confirm to be better because the community is varied.

But I stilll miss the good days of imvu when AP was actually good for once and it was something worth to buy and have. Maybe if it was behind a VIP section but it would be too complex and so forth. But I still remember this one guy with a nooby avatar, had this huge trigger penis just splaying it aroundwhere he went, and he got women and beautiful women too.

As for together Labs I dont understand why they are making that a thing as i've mentioned that IMVU is already a teen/adult platform so why would they need a targetted teen platform.? Could anyone possibly give me some enlightment on that?
Posted 1 year ago
In my experience I never found one of them most of em are chill with no content like that and yea most of them are kids I suppose so I don't think I have ever seen a GA room with adult content.. Well I tried to find but there aren't any of em hahah.. It would be cool if they had that tooo for reall

That is actually an interesting topic last time I was in a room that was obviously a GA room and I saw they had some really crazy stuff like I mean like real crazy even in GA room well I'm really surprised like they did not take the room down its still there butt ughh I can't use my AP stuff in there like ya know the triggers and other stuff well it is what it is at least non AP players can still enjoy there hahaha kinda cool