Introducing myself

L0K33z
by L0K33z · 13 posts
9 months ago in Introductions
Posted 9 months ago · Author
The names Don, laid back guy that enjoy good vibes positive energy. I enjoy playing my ps5, smoking, drinking on occasions, family time and kicking it on IMVU in my spare time. I am new to this mafia world so I have yet to know of the perks around here but I’m sure in time I will gradually get around to everything.
thanks bruh, Im playing right now my NBA2k, and Ill play the newest Gods of War from time to time, thats all I got so far on there though, what you be playing?
Posted 9 months ago
@L0K33z

nice to meet you don. im pitbullover :) depending on what you play on ps5 maybe we can play together some time i play more on the build and survive kind of games. but on another note welcome to IMVU Mafias and looking forward to seeing you around :P
aye preciate that, and yea I gotta get more into the ps5 and the digital type of games used to the ones where you just put the CD in but yea ill let you know if I come across some survival type games and stuff
@Pitbullover
loll i havent played shootin game since on Ps4, I jus been mostly playin my NBA2k
@Pitbullover
yea thats basketball, i havent got the madden Soccer one yet I like that too
@Pitbullover