IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 8 months ago
DataMine wrote:
@Jorgan22I'm working on updates for clients right now.

@DataMine

Looking forward to the new update on imvulite! Thank you always for your hard work. What can we do without you and Don! Happy New Year everyone!
Posted 8 months ago · Author
IMVULite has been updated to v49

• Client updated to version 546.0
  • Comes with a new IMVULite Install Helper
    • Re written from the ground up with a brand new look and a lot of behind the scene changes to reduce complexity and make future updates much easier.

Like IMVULite and want to support it's continued development?
Buy Me A Coffee
Posted 8 months ago
DataMine wrote:
IMVULite foi atualizado para v49Cliente atualizado para a versão 546.0Vem com um novo auxiliar de instalação do IMVULite
Reescrito do zero com um visual totalmente novo e muitas mudanças nos bastidores para reduzir a complexidade e tornar as atualizações futuras muito mais fáceis.

@DataMine

Thank you very much.
Happy New Year with lots of health, peace, love, friendships, and also lots of money to enjoy all of this.
Posted 8 months ago
DataMine wrote:
IMVULite has been updated to v49Client updated to version 546.0 Comes with a new IMVULite Install Helper
Re written from the ground up with a brand new look and a lot of behind the scene changes to reduce complexity and make future updates much easier.

@DataMine

You are the best....thank you for the update with its new look....we appreciate all that you do. Happy New Year everyone. :dancingapple: :dancingapple: :dancingapple:
Posted 8 months ago
@DataMine

my hiressanp ins't working anymore when I take pictures nothing pops up on my screen
Posted 8 months ago · Author
@Pitbullover

If you know what you're doing, you can skip the Install Helper and just run the installer.
Posted 8 months ago
Great work as always. Thank you for keeping this program up to date for us all and not charging for it. Very kind :pinkheart: