Day time or night time?

Itsthatgirlprincess
by Itsthatgirlprincess · 10 posts
7 months ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 7 months ago · Author
Are you a day time person or a night time person? I personally am a night time person. I sleep during the day and am awake at night. I never knew or understood why.
Posted 7 months ago
Definitely more of a night-person here. I feel like as a society, we're not very considerate about us night people. Work-from-home and stuff is definitely helping some of that flexibility though but yeah I reckon we need to get with it. Let the night owls be productive when they feel most productive.
Posted 7 months ago
night but i prefer to do my work and stuff during the day....but im not a morning person x.x
Posted 6 months ago
definitely night :3
Posted 6 months ago
I would say i work late nights into the mornings, so a night owl by default. However, I do get consecutive days off when I am not working and attempt to follow a daytime schedule other than sleeping lol. It is quite challenging but I dont talk to people at night very often so i try to make up for it by breaking the typical schedule most night time workers may follow. I find it more fun that way as i am in my early twenties and would love nothing more than to have some form of a life, you know? This is an interesting question to get feedback on as I personally feel that having unique schedules is nice to converse about. I love hearing people's stories and different methods of coping and just living.
Posted 2 months ago
I am a daytime person. Not enough viagara to keep me up at night anymore.
Posted 2 months ago
i prefer Daytime