Thoughts on GTA 6?

Itsthatgirlprincess
by Itsthatgirlprincess · 4 posts
7 months ago in Off Topic
Posted 7 months ago · Author
Any thoughts or ideas what yall think they might add in GTA 6 that we might not have in GTA 5 right now? I’m so excited for it to drop I can’t wait! :)
Posted 7 months ago
I think there's likely to be more character customization and depth in general (both on and offline). Hopefully they also take vehicle and weapon customization much further as well. I like to think the physics, world details and feedback will be a lot better as well; more like RDR2 (I hope), given how A-tier it was and everything felt. Finally, I suspect there might be better property customization or ownership, considering a big wishlist item for GTA 5 was always mansions and we never got it. (I can kind of understand why.)

I admit though, I am more apprehensive than excited. Maybe cause it's still a ways off, but the shitshow that GTAO has been for the last 1-2 years deeply worries me for GTA 6, especially it's online. I'm almost certain the BS will be dialed up to 11 with pricing or P2W features. Or they'll take a page from Ubisoft and Activision, call it AAAA to charge €80 and then still charge a premium for cosmetics like Modern Warfare's been doing.
Posted 6 months ago
Cannot wait played out GTA 5 it's time for the new gen lmao