Friend List

Spawn1981
by Spawn1981 · 8 posts
5 months ago in Help & Requests
Posted 5 months ago · Author
Hi. Is there a way on someone to know who is on my friend list or see friend list of another. Is there a tool or site that can show you the friend list on the account?
Posted 5 months ago
as far as im aware u cant see other people's friend list apart from their vu homepage...though that will only show the first 8 people if they have alot of friends. sometimes people do hide their friend list on the homepage. the only way u can kinda guess is by seeing if they follow each other cuz when u add people vu will have u automatically follow that person though sometimes people will unfollow or random people will follow them back so that is like 50/50 chance.
@sadecatgirl

Yes so far that is what i know too, but just want to be sure if there is ways to see beyond that and if yes how i can prevent it.
Posted 5 months ago
Just out of curiosity. Why do you want to see the friendlists of other people?
@Bigonbusiness21

cause i wanna make sure that no one can ever know who i have on my list. is more like privacy thing.
Posted 5 months ago
Spawn1981 wrote:
@Bigonbusiness21cause i wanna make sure that no one can ever know who i have on my list. is more like privacy thing.

@Spawn1981

u can make ur friendlist private on ur homepage if u dont want people to know who's on it.
@sadecatgirl

yes, i have done that thank you :)
Posted 5 months ago
I think people are just curious about how many friends you have