My Introduction

Falcone
by Falcone · 3 posts
5 months ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 months ago · Author
Hey Guys,

I've been on IMVUMAFIAS for a while now, i'd say maybe 2 months?
So i decided i wanted to introduce myself, better late then never LOL
My name is Andre and im 19 years old.
I live in Germany and even tho i like it here i must say that i would like to live somewhere else if i could, preferably in the carribeans.
Anyways i like music... ALOT, i play the guitar,piano and i make music on my Pc, basically making beats for other people to sing on, Mainly things that go a Hip-Hop/Rap type genre but i also love Metal and Rock, basically a healthy balance.
I hate orchestra tho, i cant stand it.
I've came on here with the goal to get a nice Trigger, which i also got, thank you dom :)), but i also met nice people on the way and even tho i havent made too many contacts on here i still find everyone here to be very nice and helpful.
If you want to add me on Imvu dm me :))
Posted 5 months ago
Falcone wrote:
Hey Guys,I've been on IMVUMAFIAS for a while now, i'd say maybe 2 months?
So i decided i wanted to introduce myself, better late then never LOL
My name is Andre and im 19 years old.
I live in Germany and even tho i like it here i must say that i would like to live somewhere else if i could, preferably in the carribeans.
Anyways i like music... ALOT, i play the guitar,piano and i make music on my Pc, basically making beats for other people to sing on, Mainly things that go a Hip-Hop/Rap type genre but i also love Metal and Rock, basically a healthy balance.
I hate orchestra tho, i cant stand it.
I've came on here with the goal to get a nice Trigger, which i also got, thank you dom ), but i also met nice people on the way and even tho i havent made too many contacts on here i still find everyone here to be very nice and helpful.
If you want to add me on Imvu dm me )

@Falcone

Welcome to the group….since you have been with mafia 2 months now……i hope you are enjoying it. Feel free to let us know how f you have any question / concern and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can. Stay safe
Posted 5 months ago · Author
I am, Thank you alot :))