IMVU VR Chat evolution :p

Kleixx
by Kleixx · 14 posts
4 months ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 4 months ago · Author
Wow, that's crazy, I commented on the VR thing because it seemed a little crazy to me, but it seems that they were in the plans and such... but well, I'll clarify again, I only put it in a fantasy thought with 0 desire for it to happen, so that Nobody says I'm pretentious
Posted 4 months ago
imvu haves a lomg history of no flips given to devs or players alike. its allways been do what we say not what we do or we take your account...
so thinking they do something you want was simply silly. all the good imtentsons in the world wont get you anywhere against a motherless son of a company. they do as little as they to keep it running. so they keep there cash flow going . thats all it is a way to make money to them. no great plans or dreams to enrich the net let alone the world with there creation.theres about 8 steps behind daily motion in there moral code.........
Posted 4 months ago
I can really agree with you on this. But I also feel like before they can give us more they will have to up their graphics. Look at second life graphics it’s 10 x better . And in order for them to do that it will require a lot out of them and us.
Posted 4 months ago
looks like i missed out on some imvu lore '-'