Mafia VIP?

DUBLINN
by DUBLINN · 11 posts
3 months ago in Help & Support
Posted 3 months ago · Author
Why can't I become a VIP on imvu mafia? I have the medits but it won't let me?

any one help me
Posted 3 months ago
@DUBLINN

I’m working on getting that limit hit as well so I can get the VIP. It’s definitely a bit of work but you do get access to the VIP only areas.

@Don Von Alpha Dom

30, I got about 10 or so left to get and I will be at 30. I got 18 so far but this post makes it 19.
MrValentine wrote:
@DUBLINNI’m working on getting that limit hit as well so I can get the VIP. It’s definitely a bit of work but you do get access to the VIP only areas.@Don Von Alpha Dom30, I got about 10 or so left to get and I will be at 30. I got 18 so far but this post makes it 19.

@MrValentine

30 post how? something like how do I answer you now?
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
@DUBLINNCorrect

@Don Von Alpha Dom

Posted 3 months ago
What benefits do people with VIP get?
Posted 3 months ago
maybe talking on support will help. Also i read there is a post limit. Maybe once that i resolved it wont be a issue
Posted 3 months ago
@Jayslicklife

Being a VIP member here opens you to be able to join VIP only forums and topics much like the AP does for the adult content. It also gives you a good feeling to be a supporter. I’m not sure what else it gives but it’s worth it as it opens more topics to you

-- Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:33 am --

@DUBLINN

You just reply to people, However as DataMine said before, You can’t just post short answers because that’d also count towards cheating for medits as they are given based on character limit so you actually have to converse and be active to get it.

I’ve been going through and replying to topics that interest me and posting advertisements for my IMVU Chatroom

-- Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:34 am --

@Insomniac2024

I’m not sure about a post limit however maybe I just haven’t hit it yet… I guess when I get that message I’ll know what it is for haha

-- Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:55 am --

@DUBLINN

Post count is 25, I just bought the vip
Posted 3 months ago
was so close to become one, im still waitin on mafia staff to help me get my account back. Its annoying me lol