IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 3 months ago
thessa33 wrote:
Throwaway1237 wrote:This is awesome, kinda sucks the community has to be the one to set up something like this, but what can you expect at this point
@Throwaway1237It is simple to set it up….download it and use the installer,…just like other up….its just that sometime depending on the computer etc…..some are having a problem installing it…..

@thessa33

Yeah it was very easy to install, what I meant is that IMVU should have been the one publish a lite version of the client years ago, it was up to the community to figure it out for them
Posted 3 months ago
There is a imvu update just today i notice when i log off not sure if anyone knew and if there will be update for imvulite
Posted 3 months ago
XOuijaDarkMoreX wrote:
There is a imvu update just today i notice when i log off not sure if anyone knew and if there will be update for imvulite

@XOuijaDarkMoreX

Yes i notice the same….Let just wait for DM to update it…..i am sure it will be a while till we get the update….lets just cross our fingers. Stay safe everyone!
Posted 3 months ago
they have another update today will there be update for imvulite
Posted 3 months ago
there has always been updates, just be patient and give it some time it will get done.

-- Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:01 pm --

there has always been updates, just be patient and give it some time it will get done.
Posted 3 months ago
Mich2764 wrote:
they have another update today will there be update for imvulite

@Mich2764

There is always an update for imvulite…..we just have to be patient….wait till DM updates it. Stay safe everyone!
Posted 3 months ago · Author
There will be an update for IMVULite but right now all of my attention is on getting our website set up on a new server. I might find some time during the week but I can't make any promises. An update for IMVULite also means an update for T3DE and the Deep client too.
Posted 3 months ago
@thessa33

thank you
Posted 3 months ago
@thessa33

Thank u for letting me know