Posted 3 months ago
am i not supposed to have a camera

-- Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:04 am --

arthur08 wrote:
@DataMinebut can somone tell me plz how to take pics in shop
i dont know y its not working

@arthur08
Posted 3 months ago
You can't take pics in shop but you can take screen shots then upload to imvu.
Posted 3 months ago
earlier old imvuLite v 36 version were worked properly it has shown stuff and if doesnot work we cannt make it to discover feed product shown is important atleast room product if room product doesnt show they know that we are using imvulite it cause to ban users
@Don Von Alpha Dom

-- Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:51 am --

is there by any chance can get the older version imvuLite?
@joemafia
Posted 3 months ago
I tried to download the latest version of imvulite but it will not install. Am I missing something?? Please help
Gayle
Posted 3 months ago · Author
PTLogan wrote:
You can't take pics in shop but you can take screen shots then upload to imvu.

That's not true, with IMVULite you can use the camera widget in the shop.
@PTLogan

arthur08 wrote:
@DataMinebut can somone tell me plz how to take pics in shop

The camera widget should be unlocked at the bottom, just click it. Or use the
*hiressnap
or
*hiresnobg
commands.
@arthur08

joemafia wrote:
earlier old imvuLite v 36 version were worked properly it has shown stuff and if doesnot work we cannt make it to discover feed product shown is important atleast room product if room product doesnt show they know that we are using imvulite it cause to ban users

Not being able to use Discover is a side affect of our camera sanitation h4c|<. In the vanilla client, whenever you use the camera widget, it tells IMVU what room you're in and what products you're wearing. The people moderating Discover can see when your pictures don't have this data. There's nothing we can do about it without sacrificing the security of the camera widget h4c|<.

joemafia wrote:
is there by any chance can get the older version imvuLite?

I keep the last 2 or 3 versions on the server which you can download by specifying the version number in the download url, I don't encourage it though so you'll have to figure out how on your own. But all of these versions have the same issue. The reason you could use Discover back on version 36 is because it didn't have the camera security h4c|< but it was fine back then when IMVU wasn't banning people.
@joemafia

GBullock wrote:
I tried to download the latest version of imvulite but it will not install.Am I missing something??Please help
Gayle

What is the error you're seeing?
@GBullock
Posted 3 months ago
can you guys do the same version 36 it was worth earlier
Posted 3 months ago · Author
joemafia wrote:
can you guys do the same version 36 it was worth earlier

@joemafia

We do not support older versions of the client as bypassing the version check is a good way to get banned and we're not in the business of producing clients that get our users banned. Also, maintaining 3 clients is enough work for me as is.

It seems your main complaint, correct me if I'm wrong, is that you can't use Discover with IMVULite due to our photo widget sanitization h4c|<. The reason we sanitize the photo widget is because it sends data to IMVU that could be used to get you banned. This is a trade-off we believe is worth it for the security of our users.

The goal with IMVULite is to provide a better vanilla experience for everyone, from the average user to the hard core user. We want our users to worry as little as possible about their safety when using it. This is why IMVULite comes with so many behind the scenes security h4c|<s, that you'll never know exist, out of the box. This is also why it doesn't have a custom theme or advertise us.

With all that said, if you'd like to inquire on purchasing a custom client that is less secure, shoot me a PM. I warn you though, I don't offer support or free updates for them and they aren't cheap.
Posted 3 months ago
Is there a way that you can increase the shop together size? i have 10 friends but only 2 can join