In Need Of An Asset Ripper!

ClayMaiu
by ClayMaiu · 3 posts
3 months ago in Mafia Tools
Posted 3 months ago · Author
Hello IMVUMafia, I'm an Iraqi girl currently making my own adult dating/MMO game, and I really like some of the stuff that IMVU has, the problem is I can't download them, neither can I get the VIP, because I'm currently broke, I tried a bunch of rippers, and the only one that worked messed up the texture wrapping, I need a ripper that can: Extract From Any Product The Mesh, Textures, Triggers, and Animations, into a Blender friendly 3D object either from the game itself, or the IMVU servers, Is there anything like that?

:vdaycat: :vdaycat:
Posted 3 months ago
@ClayMaiu

We have product rippers in our Black Market but I'm unsure if they are able to be purchased from the seller using medits. If they can't maybe you can earn medits, visit https://imvumafias.org/community//viewt ... =2&t=14367 for details on how to earn them. Then when you have enough, make a transaction with that seller of the rippers (if they are willing), where you specify what products you want and purchase individual rips using your medits per item. Or if the seller does take medits for their rippers you can do it that way at buysell/black_market_index.php?mode=cat&id=19 to buy the products you need. Other than that, I'm unsure if there's any other available methods to you.

@DataMine

I don't think you take medits for your products, right? If not, are you willing to charge for individual rips for a person if they have enough they need done in bulk?
Posted 3 months ago
Xacto wrote:
I don't think you take medits for your products, right? If not, are you willing to charge for individual rips for a person if they have enough they need done in bulk?

@Xacto

Nope, I don't accept medits but I have in the past charged for single recoveries.

ClayMaiu wrote:
I need a ripper that can: Extract From Any Product The Mesh, Textures, Triggers, and Animations, into a Blender friendly 3D object either from the game itself, or the IMVU servers, Is there anything like that?

@ClayMaiu

Unfortunately there isn't really anything that can do that. You can get the cal3d assets but those won't work in Blender. You can get the mesh as an obj but it won't have any material data and will have junk data you need to clean up.

That said I will list our all of my programs/methods if you wish to download/buy/try them. Some are free, some not and others require Mafia VIP to view

Cache Converter
Converts your classic client cache into product icons and textures. Only works on products you've loaded before.
Download: viewtopic.php?f=179&t=9073

MPR
Downloads all of a product's assets off IMVU's server. The meshes, animations, etc will be in cal3d format which is compiled XML. You'll need my decompilers to do anything with them.
Purchase: buysell/product.php?product_id=1443

T3DE
Same as the MPR but built into the classic client.
Purchase: buysell/product.php?product_id=1444

GLXtractor (requires mafia vip)
A program that intercepts the draw calls sent to the GPU by IMVU. It can grab textures and meshes in obj format but doesn't record the material data as far as I can tell. This is the closest you're going to get to what you want.
Download and tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=173&t=7496

3D Ripper DX (requires mafia vip)
Same as GLXtractor except it does not rip meshes and works for DirectX. THe program is old though and no longer being maintained so I don't know if it still works
Download and tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=173&t=6729

GLInterept
Same as 3D Ripper DX but for OpenGL.
Download and tutorial: viewtopic.php?f=173&t=6556