IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 3 months ago · Author
baimbiee wrote:
Is there a way that you can increase the shop together size? i have 10 friends but only 2 can join

@baimbiee

That's a good question, I'll have to look at the code and see if it can be increased.
Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for the update!.
Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for the new update.
Posted 2 months ago
one_smart_kitty_cat wrote:
Was a mac version of imvulite ever made?

@one_smart_kitty_cat

Sorry imvulite has no mac version…..but if you really want to have it installed in you mac you can ret this:

‪Imvilite for Mac‬

The code is 32bit. Mac only supports 64bit. If you want to run it on a mac, then you will need to also run a windows emulator.

There are two windows emulators that mafiosos are currently using on MAC:
1) Parallels: ‪https://www.parallels.com/‬
2) Bootcamp: ‪https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468‬

Also u can use the the t3de version which is really good.(This version cost 25$ dollars)
Link: ‪buysell/product.php?product_id=1444‬

-Removed Spyware / Tracking
-Unlocked Mute Ability
-Removed Ads
-Create Mode Tweaks
-Unlocked Camera Widget
-Unlocked Screenshot Commands
-VIP/AP actions are unlocked for everyone
Load Any Product For Free
Using the *use command lets you load any product you don't own even if it isn't published.

This means you no longer have to submit sex products through peer review and you can wear clothes and use rooms you haven't bought.

All you have to do is type *use PID while in any of the following modes:
Chat Rooms
Shop
DressUp
MyRoom

Hope this helps!
Posted 2 months ago
@DataMine

I can download the zip file of Imvulite app but then I cannot access/ install it.
When I double-click to open the app, a pop-up window comes up saying: "The windows could not complete the extraction. The destination file could not be created."
After this, I tried downloading it again like 2 times but it was still the same situation, I would appreciate a reply here, thank you.
Posted 2 months ago · Author
@Janet21

Have you tried putting the downloaded zip file on your desktop and extracting from there? The archive isn't password protected or anything so you should be able to use any archive program to open it. So my first guess is a permissions issue with wherever you're trying to extract it to.
Posted 2 months ago
May I ask something? My IMVU Lite hasn't been working properly for the past two days. The shop pictures aren't showing up, my avatar rendering isn't finishing, and I can't join rooms. At first, I thought the issue was on my end, but after installing and uninstalling it three times, I realized that the official IMVU app works fine. However, once I install the Lite version, the same issues occur.
Posted 2 months ago · Author
@Maria1

Hmm, that's strange, and shouldn't be happening. To start off, can you try doing a fresh install? Completely delete the IMVUClient folder you installed IMVULite to and re run the IMVULite installer.

By default, IMVULite installs to
%appdata%\IMVUClient
. You can copy and paste that into the the address bar of Windows Explorer or the Windows run dialog (Windows Key + R) to open it.

Maria1 wrote:
I realized that the official IMVU app works fine.

Are you using the official classic client or the beta client?
Posted 2 months ago
@DataMine

I use the official one.

Ikr... it's strange... I going to try it. Thank you for the information