Imvu permanently banned my account.

milfluvr
by milfluvr · 5 posts
2 months ago in Help & Support
Posted 2 months ago · Author
yesterday my imvu account was permanently banned and they said it cannot be recovered but i don’t believe that, the account is 5 years old and they just banned me without any notice or anything. I need advice on what steps i should take to get that account back. Any information helps, i heard if you take it to court they will give it back so im thinking of doing that. They didnt even give me a warning.
Posted 2 months ago
There is nothing you can do they did the same thing to me support wont help you because its not their call
Posted 2 months ago
@milfluvr

and what I would recommend you before doing something, is to remember or check that you have not done any action that has compromised your account (I have a forum where I explain why you can be banned for any reason)... then if you see that you were banned for no reason (inactivity in the game or strange movements or hacking attempts on your account), collect your account data to make the claim that you say (usually ask, original mail, date of birth or birthday, city, country of account creation, cards used to make purchases within imvu and previous passwords).
however if you make the claim and one of these data is incorrect or they manage to ask you for a document and it does not coincide with what you said, you can say goodbye to the account because they will not give it back to you.
another thing you can do if you have everything in order and you know your account information, is to create an account and buy the vip to be attended in the live chat of imvu, there the communication is instantaneous and you can reach an agreement faster.