spam accounts commenting on vu pics - why?

fuckyomama
by fuckyomama · 4 posts
2 months ago in Introductions
Posted 2 months ago · Author
yup some boys just came with the brightest idea to run some python automation script to spam everyone's pictures in order to gain follower and make paid shoutouts.
Only thing you could do is block the accounts spamming but thats not gonna help. IMVU staff should wake up and do something about it themselves.
Posted 2 months ago
yup....it's happened before x.x soo annoying!!! even if u delete the comments more will just come in its place so its really no use doing that...
Posted 2 months ago
I’ve literally been thinking the exact same thing it’s so annoying! I’m really surprised that VU staff aren’t doing anything about it plus there is no way to report the actual comment. Surely they are going to do something about it.
Posted 2 months ago
You upload a photo and guys comment on anything haha, it's a crazy thing, on top of that it seems like a plague, you delete a comment and 10 more appear hahahaha, imvu should enable an option which allows you to block comments like we have on Instagram, but bruh imvu doesn't let you I am absolutely interested in what happens within the game and its page.