Program to download map meshes?

AN_
by AN_ · 4 posts
2 months ago in Help & Support
Posted 2 months ago · Author
Hi everyone, I’m new to this website and have a question. Years ago, I had a program that allowed me to download map meshes from any creator. By entering the item number from the shop, I could get the entire map mesh, which I could then edit and modify as I liked. Unfortunately, this program no longer works because it’s outdated, and I can’t access it anymore. Is there a website or anyone who can help me find a similar program? If you prefer, you can add me on Discord or Snapchat to discuss this, but I’m happy to chat here too. Thanks in advance for any help!
Posted 2 months ago · Author
@DataMine

Ohh yess! and what about the coding so i dont get a drisk of getting my account to get dmca from imvu even if i change stuff in the mesh :D
Posted 2 months ago
@AN_

Hello brother, whenever you extract a texture from a product that was not uploaded for derivation or the creator did not put its texture in the file description, you are going to have chances of DMCA... unless you are very good at editing in photoshop and change the textures were too much, so much so that they almost didn't look alike... (I'm telling you from experience, I stole a texture, modified it a few things, leaving original shadows and highlights and then they gave me dmca)